Sunday 3 March 2013

People Per Hour

I started using People Per Hour a few years ago following a recommendation from a colleague and applied for loads of positions often using my full allowance of credits but never got any of the positions. After being rejected all the time I became disheartened and for a while stopped using the site.

When I started using the site again I found it a bit strange as the site had been redesigned and there were new features and processes for bidding - I have to admit I am still a bit unsure but I am persevering with it, in the hope that am eventually successful. The old design was simpler to use but I suppose

I am hoping that People Per Hour can supplement my income from my business Mind Meld; which offers marketing services. There is a group of parents who use the site as part of their efforts to earn extra money for their family.




No comments:

Post a Comment