Thursday 5 December 2013

Not impressed

Just lately I have noticed a change in society, the quality seems to have deteriorated. A classic example is my house built in 2007 since we moved in, in 2008 we have had to call the landlady 4 times who has then had to call the people who built the house because our roof is leaking!

I wouldn't mind if it was an old house but it isn't when they've looked each time they have said "it's this bit" so they fix it and then the next time they find another bit, what would be nice is if they checked the entire thing fixed all of the "bits" and then I wouldn't have to deal with water coming through the ceiling and have to keep repainting. Sadly I doubt I will get my wish as it essentially boils down to money, ironically I suspect it would have cost less to do it properly in the first place rather than keep having to come and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment