Sunday 11 August 2013

Active Weekend

This weekend we have been active with taking bikes down the trail, playing basketball as well as activities including weeding the garden and clearing out cupboards. The kids have loved it they also liked visiting the library and choosing another book to read - in case you haven't already guessed my 2 are little book worms.

During the week they had been busy with swimming lessons, riding bikes and going to various activities organised by the library and by the children's centre. The Summer holidays seem to be flying by can't believe we are halfway through already!

In between all of these activities we have been trying to squeeze in bits of our eldest's homework so there isn't a huge mound to do on the last week. This has been easier said than done although we are making slow and steady progress with it. I suspect that once we are back into the routine of school in September my days will slow down unless I can find productive ways in which to occupy my time as the last thing I want is to be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment