Sunday 4 August 2013

Prioritising Money

Now that my finances are under control, like many people I have a list of things that require money - such as getting a car. This week I have spent trying to work out what order I should do the things on the list.  I found that the best way to sort this out is look at the pros and cons for each item on the list mostly focusing on the implications for example: If I get a dog then yes it will provide companionship etc but it will make travelling harder, so maybe travelling should go before getting a dog. 

Not only have I looked at things like this but have also looked into investing for the future, which if I'm honest can be a little confusing as all the banks seem to be offering various deals and give you loads of figures which if like me maths is not your forte then it doesn't really help so I have taken advantage of online resources and worked out the best options for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment